Military Airworthiness Review
Gama Aviation, in partnership with Atkins, have supported the MOD in the delivery of Military Airworthiness Review since 2014. To date the partnership is approaching over 3000 documented reviews.
Our service delivers the full Military Airworthiness Review (Mil AR) process to meet the exacting MAA MRP Regulatory Requirements. This process is further tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual Military Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (Mil CAMO), relevant to aircraft type.
The reporting process and the recommendations made by our team of specialised and experienced Airworthiness Surveyors, has underpinned the Continuing Airworthiness of over 20 Fixed-Wing and Rotary Platform types across the spectrum of military aviation.
The subsequent airworthiness certification is a key component in the assurance of safe military aviation and one which supports the continued compliance and approval for each Mil CAMO with the MAA. The Atkins Gama team is currently embedded within military sites across the UK and supports the Mil AR activity across various MOD/MAA approved industry locations. The team is also able to support Mil AR overseas as required.
Our service delivery includes:
- Flexible delivery of Mil AR to support the operational requirements of HQAir and JHC
- Detailed review of Aircraft Documentation and Physical condition and configuration
- Compilation of detailed Airworthiness Reports
- Recommendations to support the Continued Airworthiness and Certification of each individual aircraft
- Close liaison with Mil CAMOs offering SME support