Trip planning & support
Combining 37 years of real-world operational flight planning with over 30 years of software development that has been specifically targeted at enhancing flight operations, safety and efficiency. When it comes to flight support Gama Aviation has the expertise to efficiently and reliably support you and maximize your operational performance. Our extensive global experience makes us perfectly suited to provide completely tailored services to ensure complete efficiency and cost-savings. Our approach is different as we combine a blend of our experienced team with our own underpinning technology which drives automation and intelligent decision-making.
- Ground handling – with 37 years in the industry and coverage across Europe, China, Russia, South America and the rest of the world we have access to a trusted network of Ground Handlers to ensure your clients receive an efficient and professional service.
- Fuelling – we work with only the top fuel providers ensuring we deliver the most efficient fuel services for your aircraft and secure the most cost-effective prices.
- Hotels – cut out the hassle of managing your own hotel bookings. Our experts will ensure you and your crew receive the most cost-effective solutions – without compromising on experience.
- Catering – whatever the location, whenever you need it. We’ll manage and arrange your catering requests.
- Ground transport – ensure your passengers and crew get the best post and pre-flight transportation. Whether you require a local taxi, limo, hire car or even a secure vehicle.
- Security – our risk assessments consider risk of infection, terrorism, potential threats to airports, cities and travel routes. Our trip planning service puts our customers and their safety first by identifying and mitigating risks.
- Flight planning – we ensure you fly the safest, most efficient and cost-effective way
Our powerful blend of services, combined with our intelligent underpinning technology, makes us the perfect partner to manage your trip-planning. We’re a cost-effective, fully managed solution to increasing your operational performance.
We understand that plans can change when inflight. Support needs to be provided in real-time 24×7 to support the decision making process for diverts due to unexpected events like maintenance, weather or medical emergency. Our inflight support team are there when you need us most.
If you do not require the full-service offering provided by Trip Planning & Support, we offer a focused flight planning only service offering. We can provide a service using your existing flight planning tools or we can provide a complete solution.
Our flight planning team pre-emptively produce a flight plan and the initial crew briefing pack from the earliest opportunity, which is key to ensuring efficient and timely response to customer changes. Using a combination of commercial understanding, technology and experience we begin by compiling operational restrictions, along with NOTAMs, destination alternates and en-route alternates to ensure your flight runs safely and efficiently. Coordinating handling requests and securing overflight and landing permits ensures you have a safe and efficient flight.
Weather information will be analysed by our highly trained team with the impact used to influence planning decisions. Our underpinning software automatically calculates aircraft and airfield performance and sends these to the flight planner.
We compile required materials within the crew briefing pack and review and approve before transmission to the flight crew. The flight plan is filed with the relevant STC authorizes and the crew briefing pack is issued.