Proprietary information and insider trading
In agreeing to this charter, you are acknowledging that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation, laws and regulations aiming to promote a zero-tolerance attitude to insider training.
At a minimum standard of best practice, you must:
- properly handle sensitive information, including confidential, proprietary, and personal information. Information should not be used other than the purpose for which it was provided, unless authorisation (in writing) is provided by the party issuing the documentation or holding the copyright to such articles.
- not engage in the act of ‘passing off’ another proprietary information as your own. This extends to all applicable laws concerning intellectual property rights (patents, copyrights, and trademarks, etc.)
- not use any material or non-publicly disclosed information obtained during their business relationship with Gama Aviation as a basis for trading or for enabling others to trade in the stock or securities of Gama Aviation Plc or any other listed company.
Navigate the section & complete our supply chain charter
Sign up to our charter here
As a trusted partner we believe you have a vital role in helping us become better, and we in turn, can help you achieve the same. This virtuous circle creates strong, sustainable economies, where society at large benefits. Being “Authentic & True”, recognising our dependencies on one another is not easy but we must challenge each other to improve.
As a partner we are asking you to sign-up to our charter such that we may help each other improve the delivery of our social responsibilities. In this respect, the charter represents a minimum standard of best practice that is applied to our business.
Benefits of signing up
- Recognition as an approved Gama Aviation supplier
- Possibility of winning more business from us
- You can apply the same standards to your own suppliers
- Tangible delivery of Social Value through the economy
- The development of sustainable supply chain networks
Do you need more information before signing up?
Simply click on a link below to navigate to a section of our charter to learn more.
Help us to make our supply chain more sustainable