Health & Safety
In agreeing to this charter, you are acknowledging that you shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations including without limitation, laws and regulations aiming to protect the health safety and wellbeing of people within the supply chain.
At a minimum standard of best practice, we would expect you to:
- have an established management system for the promotion, compliance of, reporting of and resolution of findings of all matters pertaining to the safety of employees at work that complies with the local, regional or national laws.
- have an established process such that visitors are suitably briefed on the sites safety protocols that are applicable to their visit or the site which they are visiting. This would include but not be limited to: reporting of incidents, location of medical officer, fire egress, etc.
- have suitable process in place for the protection of the public as a and when they meet your business. This should include suitable risk assessments, adequate public liability insurance and all other reasonable measures to protect the general public.
Navigate the section & complete our supply chain charter
Sign up to our charter here
As a trusted partner we believe you have a vital role in helping us become better, and we in turn, can help you achieve the same. This virtuous circle creates strong, sustainable economies, where society at large benefits. Being “Authentic & True”, recognising our dependencies on one another is not easy but we must challenge each other to improve.
As a partner we are asking you to sign-up to our charter such that we may help each other improve the delivery of our social responsibilities. In this respect, the charter represents a minimum standard of best practice that is applied to our business.
Benefits of signing up
- Recognition as an approved Gama Aviation supplier
- Possibility of winning more business from us
- You can apply the same standards to your own suppliers
- Tangible delivery of Social Value through the economy
- The development of sustainable supply chain networks
Do you need more information before signing up?
Simply click on a link below to navigate to a section of our charter to learn more.
Help us to make our supply chain more sustainable