Apprenticeships & workplacement opportunities for 2022
Register your interest
This year 2021, will see us recruit six apprentices to join the four recruited in 2020. If you would like to be considered for an apprenticeship in 2022, please register your interest using the form below. Please do read the notes before you start, as this contains important information.
If you are in Year 9/10 and interested in a workplacement, please register by filling out the form below.
A few notes before you start.
- The scheme is only open to UK residents and those entitled to work in the UK.
- All school work experience placements are limited to one week and are unpaid.
- On the availability of an apprenticeship(s) within the business, registered candidates will be evaluated from the information you provide in this registration process.
- If you are short listed to be considered for an apprenticeship or school work experience placement, we will contact you usign the information you provide. Due to high volumes of applicants do not contact us.
- This is a registration process only. By registering we do not guarantee an apprenticeship or school workplacement or any future offer to this effect.
- The information you will provide will be held for a maximum period of six months.
- Please take your time with the registration form – only those which meet a high standard will be considered for any future opportunities.
- At this stage we do not require you to send or upload your CV or any other material. This is a registration of interest process only.